Spring has officially sprung in luxury real estate. The new season has not only ushered in brighter mornings and longer days, but also a fresh collection of distinguished residences to call home. From a gorgeous Pacific Palisades traditional with enviable outdoor entertaining spaces to a lakeside Minnesota estate with a three-hole golf course and proximity to a park, these significant listings are the perfect luxe launching pads for setting off on springtime adventures…
- Have your heating system serviced. Look for a heating and air-conditioning contractor that belongs to the Air Conditioning Contractors of Americaand employs technicians certified by the North American Technician Excellence (NATE) program.
- Check your roof for damaged or missing shingles.
- Caulk around windows and doors. Silicone caulk is best for exterior use because it won’t shrink and it’s impervious to the elements.
- Clean your gutters of leaves and other debris.
- Add extensions or downspouts to your gutters so the water runs away from your foundation.
- Turn off exterior faucets. Undrained water in pipes can freeze, which will cause pipes to burst as the ice expands. Start by disconnecting all garden hoses and draining the water that remains in faucets.
- Replace the air filter in your furnace for maximum efficiency. Slowly pour several gallons of water into the sump pit to see whether the pump turns on. You should do this every few months, but especially after a long dry season or before a rainy one.
- Restock winter essentials, such as salt, shovels, antifreeze and ice scrapers.
REPresenting Warmth. REPresenting Property.
1st Home Illinois is offering new incentives for first-time homebuyers OR buyers who have not owned in the last 3 years in our area (Cook County). $7,500 definitely comes in handy on a down payment or when covering closing costs!
Email Grace Goro or Susan Brown for more information
Grace@reprealestate.com | Susan.Brown@phhonline.com
333 W. Hubbard, 2L
2 Bedrooms / 2 Bathrooms
1237 Sq. Ft.
1 Garage Space
This 2 bed/2 bath River North condo was everything our buyer was looking for. It’s unique layout with an open concept kitchen and living room, large bedroom sizes and gorgeous bathrooms made for a stunning home practically tailor-made for our client – complete with a corner nook just large enough to house the baby grand piano!
This stunner is now off the market, but to view similar properties please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
These are 10 of my favorite Chicago staples (in no particular order because how could you!)
- Favorite Sweet Shop
- Sweet Mandy B’s (shout-out to their banana cupcake)
- Favorite Boutique
- Favorite Donut Spot
- Dinkel’s Bakery (Rumor has it Dave Grohl of Foo Fighters is also a fan)
- Favorite BYOB
- Favorite Steakhouse
- Favorite Gym
- Favorite Dog Park
- Wiggly Field (See what they did there?)
- Favorite Rooftop Bar
- Favorite Hair Salon
- Salon U (Ask for Danny)
- Favorite Pizza
- Lou Malnati’s (Because I’m a human being)
Hope these are some of your favorite things, too!
Offer accepted. Scheduling inspection for my client’s potential future Uptown in-town!